Water Heater Repair In Cincinnati, OH
Some people may not consider the importance of a functional water heater. However, your water heater is a vital element of your daily life for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and so much more. Issues with your water heater can derail your day or week, leading to future problems and headaches. With water heater repair at Halpin Plumbing in Cincinnati, OH, we offer quick and reliable maintenance, replacement, and installation, helping you dodge any inconveniences.
Let's Make it Halpin
Get your next plumbing project started today.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Some everyday things to look out for when thinking about replacing your water heater include:
- Age: The average water heater has a lifespan of 8-10 years.
- Rust: Rust collects around the inlet or valves.
- Leaking: Unnoticed leaks can lead to critical water damage.
- Unusual Sounds: The tank's noise may indicate sediment buildup, but grinding and rumbling noises can mean something more critical.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it’s time to call Halpin!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- The water smells or tastes off: If your water begins to smell or taste different, this could signify that the coating inside your water tank is peeling or contaminating your water.
Rusty anode rod: This rod works to protect your water tank from rusting by attracting the ionizing elements causing rust. It is essential to schedule regular maintenance from our highly experienced professionals to prevent corrosion from spreading to the entire water heater tank.
Low water pressure: If you notice a drop in water pressure in your showers, it could be a sign of sediment buildup as the water becomes less fluent.
Cold water in a hot shower: While it may not seem to be an alarming problem, it can be a sign that there’s a leak inside your water heater, mixing incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.